SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
42 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-7899: Address bar spoofing. Credit to Eli Grey.
-  High CVE-2014-7900: Use-after-free in pdfium. Credit to Atte Kettunen from OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2014-7901: Integer overflow in pdfium. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-7902: Use-after-free in pdfium. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-7903: Buffer overflow in pdfium. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-7904: Buffer overflow in Skia. Credit to Atte Kettunen from OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2014-7905: Flaw allowing navigation to intents that do not have the BROWSABLE category. Credit to WangTao(neobyte) of Baidu X-Team.
-  High CVE-2014-7906: Use-after-free in pepper plugins.
Credit to Chen Zhang (demi6od) of the NSFOCUS Security Team.
-  High CVE-2014-0574: Double-free in Flash. Credit to biloulehibou.
-  High CVE-2014-7907: Use-after-free in blink. Credit to Chen Zhang (demi6od) of the NSFOCUS Security Team.
-  High CVE-2014-7908: Integer overflow in media. Credit to Christoph Diehl.
-  Medium CVE-2014-7909: Uninitialized memory read in Skia.
Credit to miaubiz.
- CVE-2014-7910: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.