openSUSE Security Update : wireshark (openSUSE-SU-2013:1295-1)
High Nessus Plugin ID 75104
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionWireshark was updated to 1.8.9 [bnc#831718]
+ vulnerabilities fixed :
- The Bluetooth SDP dissector could go into a large loop CVE-2013-4927 wnpa-sec-2013-45
- The DIS dissector could go into a large loop CVE-2013-4929 wnpa-sec-2013-47
- The DVB-CI dissector could crash CVE-2013-4930 wnpa-sec-2013-48
- The GSM RR dissector (and possibly others) could go into a large loop CVE-2013-4931 wnpa-sec-2013-49
- The GSM A Common dissector could crash CVE-2013-4932 wnpa-sec-2013-50
- The Netmon file parser could crash CVE-2013-4933 CVE-2013-4934 wnpa-sec-2013-51
- The ASN.1 PER dissector could crash CVE-2013-4935 wnpa-sec-2013-52
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.