New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 184.108.40.206. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A pop-up blocker bypass. (Issue #3275)
- Cross-domain theft due to CSS design error.
- Browser memory error with stale pop-up block menu.
- An unspecified error allows XMLHttpRequests to directories. (Issue #20450)
- An unspecified error exists related to escaping characters in shortcuts. (Issue #23693)
- Renderer memory errors exist when drawing on canvases.
(Issue #8864, #24701, #24646)
- An image decoding memory error. (Issue #28566)
- An unspecified error exists that could result in failure to strip 'Referer'. (Issue #29920)
- An unspecified cross-domain access error. (Issue #30666)
- An unspecified bitmap deserialization error.
- An unspecified browser crash related to nested URLs.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 or later.