Google Chrome < 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 44317
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 18.104.22.168. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A pop-up blocker bypass. (Issue #3275)
- Cross-domain theft due to CSS design error.
- Browser memory error with stale pop-up block menu.
- An unspecified error allows XMLHttpRequests to directories. (Issue #20450)
- An unspecified error exists related to escaping characters in shortcuts. (Issue #23693)
- Renderer memory errors exist when drawing on canvases.
(Issue #8864, #24701, #24646)
- An image decoding memory error. (Issue #28566)
- An unspecified error exists that could result in failure to strip 'Referer'. (Issue #29920)
- An unspecified cross-domain access error. (Issue #30666)
- An unspecified bitmap deserialization error.
- An unspecified browser crash related to nested URLs.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 22.214.171.124 or later.