SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for virtualbox to version 5.2.24 fixes the following issues :
Multiple security issues fixed :
CVE-2019-2500, CVE-2019-2524, CVE-2019-2552, CVE-2018-3309, CVE-2019-2520 CVE-2019-2521, CVE-2019-2522, CVE-2019-2523, CVE-2019-2526, CVE-2019-2548 CVE-2018-11763, CVE-2019-2511, CVE-2019-2508, CVE-2019-2509, CVE-2019-2527 CVE-2019-2450, CVE-2019-2451, CVE-2019-2555, CVE-2019-2554, CVE-2019-2556 CVE-2018-11784, CVE-2018-0734, CVE-2019-2525, CVE-2019-2446, CVE-2019-2448 CVE-2019-2501, CVE-2019-2504, CVE-2019-2505, CVE-2019-2506, and CVE-2019-2553 (bsc#1122212).
Other issues fixed :
- Linux Additions: fix for building vboxvideo on EL 7.6 standard kernel, contributed by Robert Conde
- USB: fixed a problem causing failures attaching SuperSpeed devices which report USB version 3.1 (rather than 3.0) on Windows hosts
- Audio: added support for surround speaker setups used by Windows 10 Build 1809
- Linux hosts: fixed conflict between Debian and Oracle build desktop files
- Linux guests: fixed building drivers on SLES 12.4
- Linux guests: fixed building shared folder driver with older kernels
SolutionUpdate the affected virtualbox packages.