New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues :
MozillaFirefox was updated to 60.7.0esr (boo#1135824 MFSA 2019-14) :
- CVE-2018-18511: Cross-origin theft of images with ImageBitmapRenderingContext
- CVE-2019-11691: Use-after-free in XMLHttpRequest
- CVE-2019-11692: Use-after-free removing listeners in the event listener manager
- CVE-2019-11693: Buffer overflow in WebGL bufferdata on Linux
- CVE-2019-11694: (Windows only) Uninitialized memory memory leakage in Windows sandbox
- CVE-2019-11698: Theft of user history data through drag and drop of hyperlinks to and from bookmarks
- CVE-2019-5798: Out-of-bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2019-7317: Use-after-free in png_image_free of libpng library
- CVE-2019-9797: Cross-origin theft of images with createImageBitmap
- CVE-2019-9800: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 67 and Firefox ESR 60.7
- CVE-2019-9816: Type confusion with object groups and UnboxedObjects
- CVE-2019-9817: Stealing of cross-domain images using canvas
- CVE-2019-9818: (Windows only) Use-after-free in crash generation server
- CVE-2019-9819: Compartment mismatch with fetch API
- CVE-2019-9820: Use-after-free of ChromeEventHandler by DocShell
- CVE-2019-9821: Use-after-free in AssertWorkerThread
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.