SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaThunderbird fixes the following issues :
Mozilla Thunderbird was updated to 60.7.0
- Attachment pane of Write window no longer focussed when attaching files using a keyboard shortcut
Security issues fixed (MFSA 2019-15 boo#1135824) :
- CVE-2018-18511: Cross-origin theft of images with ImageBitmapRenderingContext
- CVE-2019-11691: Use-after-free in XMLHttpRequest
- CVE-2019-11692: Use-after-free removing listeners in the event listener manager
- CVE-2019-11693: Buffer overflow in WebGL bufferdata on Linux
- CVE-2019-11694: (Windows only) Uninitialized memory memory leakage in Windows sandbox
- CVE-2019-11698: Theft of user history data through drag and drop of hyperlinks to and from bookmarks
- CVE-2019-5798: Out-of-bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2019-7317: Use-after-free in png_image_free of libpng library
- CVE-2019-9797: Cross-origin theft of images with createImageBitmap
- CVE-2019-9800: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 67 and Firefox ESR 60.7
- CVE-2019-9816: Type confusion with object groups and UnboxedObjects
- CVE-2019-9817: Stealing of cross-domain images using canvas
- CVE-2019-9818: Use-after-free in crash generation server
- CVE-2019-9819: Compartment mismatch with fetch API
- CVE-2019-9820: Use-after-free of ChromeEventHandler by DocShell
- Disable LTO (boo#1133267).
- Add patch to fix build using rust-1.33: (boo#1130694)
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.