New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.5
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for virtualbox version 5.2.24 fixes the following issues :
Update fixes multiple vulnerabilities :
CVE-2019-2500, CVE-2019-2524, CVE-2019-2552, CVE-2018-3309, CVE-2019-2520 CVE-2019-2521, CVE-2019-2522, CVE-2019-2523, CVE-2019-2526, CVE-2019-2548 CVE-2018-11763, CVE-2019-2511, CVE-2019-2508, CVE-2019-2509, CVE-2019-2527 CVE-2019-2450, CVE-2019-2451, CVE-2019-2555, CVE-2019-2554, CVE-2019-2556 CVE-2018-11784, CVE-2018-0734, CVE-2019-2525, CVE-2019-2446, CVE-2019-2448 CVE-2019-2501, CVE-2019-2504, CVE-2019-2505, CVE-2019-2506, and CVE-2019-2553 (boo#1122212).
Non-security issues fixed :
- Linux Additions: fix for building vboxvideo on EL 7.6 standard kernel, contributed by Robert Conde
- USB: fixed a problem causing failures attaching SuperSpeed devices which report USB version 3.1 (rather than 3.0) on Windows hosts
- Audio: added support for surround speaker setups used by Windows 10 Build 1809
- Linux hosts: fixed conflict between Debian and Oracle build desktop files
- Linux guests: fixed building drivers on SLES 12.4
- Linux guests: fixed building shared folder driver with older kernels
SolutionUpdate the affected virtualbox packages.