This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for gd fixes the following security issues :
- CVE-2016-6906: An out-of-bounds read in TGA
decompression was fixed which could have lead to
- CVE-2016-6912: Double free vulnerability in the
gdImageWebPtr function in the GD Graphics Library (aka
libgd) allowed remote attackers to have unspecified
impact via large width and height values. (bsc#1022284)
- CVE-2016-9317: The gdImageCreate function in the GD
Graphics Library (aka libgd) allowed remote attackers to
cause a denial of service (system hang) via an oversized
- CVE-2016-10166: A potential unsigned underflow in gd
interpolation functions could lead to memory corruption
in the GD Graphics Library (aka libgd) (bsc#1022263)
- CVE-2016-10167: A denial of service problem in
gdImageCreateFromGd2Ctx() could lead to libgd running
out of memory even on small files. (bsc#1022264)
- CVE-2016-10168: A signed integer overflow in the GD
Graphics Library (aka libgd) could lead to memory
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
See also :
Update the affected gd packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 97369 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now