Adobe AIR < 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-25)
Critical Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 9005
SynopsisThe remote host is running an outdated version of Adobe AIR.
DescriptionVersions of Adobe AIR prior to 18.104.22.168 are outdated and thus unpatched for the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists related to the defense-in-depth feature in the Flash Broker API. No other details are available. (CVE-2015-5569)
- Multiple unspecified memory corruption issues exist due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7625, CVE-2015-7626, CVE-2015-7627, CVE-2015-7630, CVE-2015-7633, CVE-2015-7634)
- A unspecified vulnerability exists that can be exploited by a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin policy, allowing the disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2015-7628)
- Multiple unspecified use-after-free errors exist that can be exploited by a remote attacker to dereference already freed memory, potentially allowing the execution of arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7629, CVE-2015-7631, CVE-2015-7635, CVE-2015-7636, CVE-2015-7637, CVE-2015-7638, CVE-2015-7639, CVE-2015-7640, CVE-2015-7641, CVE-2015-7642, CVE-2015-7643, CVE-2015-7644)
- An unspecified buffer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7632)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR 22.214.171.124 or later.