Adobe AIR for Mac <= 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-25)
High Nessus Plugin ID 86384
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe AIR installed on the remote Mac OS X host is equal or prior to version 18.104.22.168. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists related to the defense-in-depth feature in the Flash Broker API. No other details are available. (CVE-2015-5569)
- Multiple unspecified memory corruption issues exist due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code.
(CVE-2015-7625, CVE-2015-7626, CVE-2015-7627, CVE-2015-7630, CVE-2015-7633, CVE-2015-7634)
- A unspecified vulnerability exists that can be exploited by a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin policy, allowing the disclosure of sensitive information.
- Multiple unspecified use-after-free errors exist that can be exploited by a remote attacker to deference already freed memory, potentially allowing the execution of arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7629, CVE-2015-7631, CVE-2015-7643, CVE-2015-7644)
- An unspecified buffer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code.
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.124 or later.