Adobe AIR <= 22.214.171.124 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-25)
High Nessus Plugin ID 86368
SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a browser plugin installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe AIR installed on the remote Windows host is equal or prior to version 126.96.36.199. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists related to the defense-in-depth feature in the Flash Broker API. No other details are available. (CVE-2015-5569)
- Multiple unspecified memory corruption issues exist due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code.
(CVE-2015-7625, CVE-2015-7626, CVE-2015-7627, CVE-2015-7630, CVE-2015-7633, CVE-2015-7634)
- A unspecified vulnerability exists that can be exploited by a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin policy, allowing the disclosure of sensitive information.
- Multiple unspecified use-after-free errors exist that can be exploited by a remote attacker to deference already freed memory, potentially allowing the execution of arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7629, CVE-2015-7631, CVE-2015-7643, CVE-2015-7644)
- An unspecified buffer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code.
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.52 or later.