Google Chrome < 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 5328
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 18.104.22.168. Such versions are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A pop-up blocker bypass. (3275)
- Cross-domain theft due to CSS design error. (9877)
- Browser memory error with stale pop-up block menu. (12523)
- An unspecified error allows XMLHttpRequests to directories. (20450)
- An unspecified error exists related to escaping characters in shortcuts. (23693)
- Renderer memory error exist when drawing on canvases. (8864, 24701, 24646)
- An image decoding memory error. (28566)
- An unspecified error exists, which may result in failure to strip 'Referer'. (29920)
- An unspecified cross-domain access error. (30660)
- An unspecified bitmap deserialization error. (31307)
- An unspecified browser crash related to nested URLs. (31517)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 22.214.171.124 or later.