PHP 5.x < 5.2.6 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 4493
SynopsisThe remote web server uses a version of PHP that is affected by multiple flaws.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the version of PHP 5.x installed on the remote host is older than 5.2.6. Such versions may be affected by the following issues :
- A stack buffer overflow in FastCGI SAPI.
- An integer overflow in printf().
- An unspecified security issue tracked by CVE-2008-0599.
- A safe_mode bypass in cURL.
- Incomplete handling of multibyte chars inside escapeshellcmd().
- Issues in the bundled PCRE fixed by version 7.6.
SolutionUpgrade to version 5.2.6 or higher.