New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote web server uses a version of PHP that is affected by multiple flaws.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the version of PHP installed on the remote host is older than 5.2.6. Such versions may be affected by the following issues :
- A stack-based buffer overflow in FastCGI SAPI.
- An integer overflow in printf().
- An security issue arising from improper calculation of the length of PATH_TRANSLATED in cgi_main.c.
- A safe_mode bypass in cURL.
- Incomplete handling of multibyte chars inside escapeshellcmd().
- Issues in the bundled PCRE fixed by version 7.6.
SolutionUpgrade to PHP version 5.2.6 or later.