SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMozilla Firefox was updated to Firefox 52.1.0esr.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed (bsc#1035082) :
- CVE-2017-5443: Out-of-bounds write during BinHex decoding
- CVE-2017-5429: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 53, Firefox ESR 45.9, and Firefox ESR 52.1
- CVE-2017-5464: Memory corruption with accessibility and DOM manipulation
- CVE-2017-5465: Out-of-bounds read in ConvolvePixel
- CVE-2017-5466: Origin confusion when reloading isolated data:text/html URL
- CVE-2017-5467: Memory corruption when drawing Skia content
- CVE-2017-5460: Use-after-free in frame selection
- CVE-2017-5461: Out-of-bounds write in Base64 encoding in NSS
- CVE-2017-5448: Out-of-bounds write in ClearKeyDecryptor
- CVE-2017-5449: Crash during bidirectional unicode manipulation with animation
- CVE-2017-5446: Out-of-bounds read when HTTP/2 DATA frames are sent with incorrect data
- CVE-2017-5447: Out-of-bounds read during glyph processing
- CVE-2017-5444: Buffer overflow while parsing application/http-index-format content
The package is now following the ESR 52 branch :
- Enable plugin support by default
- service workers are disabled by default
- push notifications are disabled by default
- WebAssembly (wasm) is disabled
- Less use of multiprocess architecture Electrolysis (e10s)
SolutionUpdate the affected Mozilla Firefox packages.