SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- (T109140) (T122209) Special:UserLogin and Special:Search allow redirect to interwiki links. (CVE-2017-0363, CVE-2017-0364)
- (T144845) XSS in SearchHighlighter::highlightText() when $wgAdvancedSearchHighlighting is true. (CVE-2017-0365)
- (T125177) API parameters may now be marked as 'sensitive' to keep their values out of the logs.
- (T150044) 'Mark all pages visited' on the watchlist now requires a CSRF token. (CVE-2017-0362)
- (T156184) Escape content model/format url parameter in message. (CVE-2017-0368)
- (T151735) SVG filter evasion using default attribute values in DTD declaration. (CVE-2017-0366)
- (T48143) Spam blacklist ineffective on encoded URLs inside file inclusion syntax's link parameter.
- (T108138) Sysops can undelete pages, although the page is protected against it. (CVE-2017-0369)
The following only affects 1.27 and above and is not included in the 1.23 upgrade :
- (T161453) LocalisationCache will no longer use the temporary directory in its fallback chain when trying to work out where to write the cache. (CVE-2017-0367)
The following fix is for the SyntaxHighlight extension :
- (T158689) Parameters injection in SyntaxHighlight results in multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2017-0372)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mediawiki package.