New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Revert previous changes in patch for (CVE-2016-5159)
- Fix double free in patch for (CVE-2016-5139)
- Fix memory leaks and invalid read in cio_bytein Related:
- Add two more allocation checks to patch for (CVE-2016-5159) Related: #1419775
- Add patches for CVE-2016-5139, CVE-2016-5158, (CVE-2016-5159) Related: #1419775
- Fix patch name: CVE-2016-9675 => (CVE-2016-7163) Related: #1419775
- Add patch for (CVE-2016-9675)
- Fix Coverity issues Resolves: #1419775
SolutionUpdate the affected openjpeg-libs package.