New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update to MozillaFirefox 50.1.0 fixes the following vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2016-9894: Buffer overflow in SkiaGL
- CVE-2016-9899: Use-after-free while manipulating DOM events and audio elements
- CVE-2016-9895: CSP bypass using marquee tag
- CVE-2016-9896: Use-after-free with WebVR
- CVE-2016-9897: Memory corruption in libGLES
- CVE-2016-9898: Use-after-free in Editor while manipulating DOM subtrees
- CVE-2016-9900: Restricted external resources can be loaded by SVG images through data URLs
- CVE-2016-9904: Cross-origin information leak in shared atoms
- CVE-2016-9901: Data from Pocket server improperly sanitized before execution
- CVE-2016-9902: Pocket extension does not validate the origin of events
- CVE-2016-9903: XSS injection vulnerability in add-ons SDK
- CVE-2016-9080: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 50.1
- CVE-2016-9893: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 50.1 and Firefox ESR 45.6
The following bugs were fixed :
- boo#1011922: fix crash after a few seconds of usage on AArch64
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.