New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
21 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-5181: Universal XSS in Blink. Credit to Anonymous
-  High CVE-2016-5182: Heap overflow in Blink. Credit to Giwan Go of STEALIEN
-  High CVE-2016-5183: Use after free in PDFium. Credit to Anonymous
-  High CVE-2016-5184: Use after free in PDFium. Credit to Anonymous
-  High CVE-2016-5185: Use after free in Blink. Credit to cloudfuzzer
-  High CVE-2016-5187: URL spoofing. Credit to Luan Herrera
-  Medium CVE-2016-5188: UI spoofing. Credit to Luan Herrera
-  Medium CVE-2016-5192: Cross-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to [email protected]
-  Medium CVE-2016-5189: URL spoofing. Credit to xisigr of Tencent's Xuanwu Lab
-  Medium CVE-2016-5186: Out of bounds read in DevTools.
Credit to Abdulrahman Alqabandi (@qab)
-  Medium CVE-2016-5191: Universal XSS in Bookmarks. Credit to Gareth Hughes
-  Medium CVE-2016-5190: Use after free in Internals. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG
-  Low CVE-2016-5193: Scheme bypass. Credit to Yuyang ZHOU (martinzhou96)
-  CVE-2016-5194: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.