New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 53.0.2785.101 to fix a number of security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed: (boo#996648)
- CVE-2016-5147: Universal XSS in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5148: Universal XSS in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5149: Script injection in extensions.
- CVE-2016-5150: Use after free in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5151: Use after free in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5152: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5153: Use after destruction in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5154: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5155: Address bar spoofing.
- CVE-2016-5156: Use after free in event bindings.
- CVE-2016-5157: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5158: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5159: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5161: Type confusion in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5162: Extensions web accessible resources bypass.
- CVE-2016-5163: Address bar spoofing.
- CVE-2016-5164: Universal XSS using DevTools.
- CVE-2016-5165: Script injection in DevTools.
- CVE-2016-5166: SMB Relay Attack via Save Page As.
- CVE-2016-5160: Extensions web accessible resources bypass. The following upstream fixes are included :
- SPDY crasher fixes
- Disable NV12 DXGI video on AMD
- Forward --password-store switch to os_crypt
- Tell the kernel to discard USB requests when they time out.
- disallow WKBackForwardListItem navigations for pushState pages
- arc: bluetooth: Fix advertised uuid
- fix conflicting PendingIntent for stop button and swipe away
A number of tracked build system fixes are included. (boo#996032, boo#99606, boo#995932)
The following tracked regression fix is included: - Re-enable widevine plugin (boo#998328)
rpmlint and rpmlint-mini were updated to work around a memory exhaustion problem with this package on 32 bit (boo#969732).
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.