SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 53.0.2785.101 to fix a number of security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed: (boo#996648)
- CVE-2016-5147: Universal XSS in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5148: Universal XSS in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5149: Script injection in extensions.
- CVE-2016-5150: Use after free in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5151: Use after free in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5152: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5153: Use after destruction in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5154: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5155: Address bar spoofing.
- CVE-2016-5156: Use after free in event bindings.
- CVE-2016-5157: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5158: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5159: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5161: Type confusion in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5162: Extensions web accessible resources bypass.
- CVE-2016-5163: Address bar spoofing.
- CVE-2016-5164: Universal XSS using DevTools.
- CVE-2016-5165: Script injection in DevTools.
- CVE-2016-5166: SMB Relay Attack via Save Page As.
- CVE-2016-5160: Extensions web accessible resources bypass. The following upstream fixes are included :
- SPDY crasher fixes
- Disable NV12 DXGI video on AMD
- Forward --password-store switch to os_crypt
- Tell the kernel to discard USB requests when they time out.
- disallow WKBackForwardListItem navigations for pushState pages
- arc: bluetooth: Fix advertised uuid
- fix conflicting PendingIntent for stop button and swipe away
A number of tracked build system fixes are included. (boo#996032, boo#99606, boo#995932)
The following tracked regression fix is included: - Re-enable widevine plugin (boo#998328)
rpmlint and rpmlint-mini were updated to work around a memory exhaustion problem with this package on 32 bit (boo#969732).
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.