FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (958b9cee-79da-11e6-bf75-3065ec8fd3ec)
High Nessus Plugin ID 93497
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
10 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-5141 Address bar spoofing. Credit to anonymous
-  High CVE-2016-5142 Use-after-free in Blink. Credit to anonymous
-  High CVE-2016-5139 Heap overflow in pdfium. Credit to GiWan Go of Stealien
-  High CVE-2016-5140 Heap overflow in pdfium. Credit to Ke Liu of Tencent's Xuanwu LAB
-  Medium CVE-2016-5145 Same origin bypass for images in Blink. Credit to anonymous
-  Medium CVE-2016-5143 Parameter sanitization failure in DevTools. Credit to Gregory Panakkal
-  Medium CVE-2016-5144 Parameter sanitization failure in DevTools. Credit to Gregory Panakkal
-  CVE-2016-5146: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.