New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 53.0.2785.89 to fix a number of security issues.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed: (boo#996648)
- CVE-2016-5147: Universal XSS in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5148: Universal XSS in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5149: Script injection in extensions.
- CVE-2016-5150: Use after free in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5151: Use after free in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5152: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5153: Use after destruction in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5154: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5155: Address bar spoofing.
- CVE-2016-5156: Use after free in event bindings.
- CVE-2016-5157: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5158: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5159: Heap overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2016-5161: Type confusion in Blink.
- CVE-2016-5162: Extensions web accessible resources bypass.
- CVE-2016-5163: Address bar spoofing.
- CVE-2016-5164: Universal XSS using DevTools.
- CVE-2016-5165: Script injection in DevTools.
- CVE-2016-5166: SMB Relay Attack via Save Page As.
- CVE-2016-5160: Extensions web accessible resources bypass.
A number of tracked build system fixes are included. (boo#996032, boo#99606, boo#995932)
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.