New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 51.0.2704.103 to fix three vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2016-1704: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives (shared identifier) (boo#985397)
Includes vulnerability fixes from 50.0.2661.102 (boo#979859) :
- CVE-2016-1667: Same origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2016-1668: Same origin bypass in Blink V8 bindings
- CVE-2016-1669: Buffer overflow in V8
- CVE-2016-1670: Race condition in loader
Includes vulnerability fixes from 50.0.2661.94 (boo#977830) :
- CVE-2016-1660: Out-of-bounds write in Blink
- CVE-2016-1661: Memory corruption in cross-process frames
- CVE-2016-1662: Use-after-free in extensions
- CVE-2016-1663: Use-after-free in Blink’s V8 bindings
- CVE-2016-1664: Address bar spoofing
- CVE-2016-1665: Information leak in V8
- CVE-2016-1666: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.