FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (4dfafa16-24ba-11e6-bd31-3065ec8fd3ec)
High Nessus Plugin ID 91371
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
5 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1667: Same origin bypass in DOM. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  High CVE-2016-1668: Same origin bypass in Blink V8 bindings. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  High CVE-2016-1669: Buffer overflow in V8. Credit to Choongwoo Han.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1670: Race condition in loader. Credit to anonymous.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1671: Directory traversal using the file scheme on Android. Credit to Jann Horn.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.