FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (36034227-cf81-11e5-9c2b-00262d5ed8ee)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 88667
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
6 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1622: Same-origin bypass in Extensions.
Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2016-1623: Same-origin bypass in DOM. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1625: Navigation bypass in Chrome Instant.
Credit to Jann Horn.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1626: Out-of-bounds read in PDFium. Credit to anonymous, working with HP's Zero Day Initiative.
-  CVE-2016-1627: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.