openSUSE Security Update : Chromium (openSUSE-2015-679)
High Nessus Plugin ID 86596
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was update do the stable release 46.0.2490.71 to fix security issues.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-6755: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2015-6756: Use-after-free in PDFium
- CVE-2015-6757: Use-after-free in ServiceWorker
- CVE-2015-6758: Bad-cast in PDFium
- CVE-2015-6759: Information leakage in LocalStorage
- CVE-2015-6760: Improper error handling in libANGLE
- CVE-2015-6761: Memory corruption in FFMpeg
- CVE-2015-6762: CORS bypass via CSS fonts
- CVE-2015-6763: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- CVE-2015-7834: Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.6 branch
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.