FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (8301c04d-71df-11e5-9fcb-00262d5ed8ee)
High Nessus Plugin ID 86377
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
24 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2015-6755: Cross-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  High CVE-2015-6756: Use-after-free in PDFium. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2015-6757: Use-after-free in ServiceWorker. Credit to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2015-6758: Bad-cast in PDFium. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2015-6759: Information leakage in LocalStorage.
Credit to Muneaki Nishimura (nishimunea).
-  Medium CVE-2015-6760: Improper error handling in libANGLE.
Credit to lastland.net.
- [447860,532967] Medium CVE-2015-6761: Memory corruption in FFMpeg.
Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG and anonymous.
-  Low CVE-2015-6762: CORS bypass via CSS fonts. Credit to Muneaki Nishimura (nishimunea).
-  CVE-2015-6763: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.6 branch (currently 18.104.22.168).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.