New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to the 45.0.2454.85 of the stable channel to fix multiple security issues.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-1291: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-1292: Cross-origin bypass in ServiceWorker
- CVE-2015-1293: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-1294: Use-after-free in Skia
- CVE-2015-1295: Use-after-free in Printing
- CVE-2015-1296: Character spoofing in omnibox
- CVE-2015-1297: Permission scoping error in WebRequest
- CVE-2015-1298: URL validation error in extensions
- CVE-2015-1299: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2015-1300: Information leak in Blink
- CVE-2015-1301: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.