openSUSE Security Update : Chromium (openSUSE-2015-595)
High Nessus Plugin ID 86056
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to the 45.0.2454.85 of the stable channel to fix multiple security issues.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-1291: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-1292: Cross-origin bypass in ServiceWorker
- CVE-2015-1293: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-1294: Use-after-free in Skia
- CVE-2015-1295: Use-after-free in Printing
- CVE-2015-1296: Character spoofing in omnibox
- CVE-2015-1297: Permission scoping error in WebRequest
- CVE-2015-1298: URL validation error in extensions
- CVE-2015-1299: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2015-1300: Information leak in Blink
- CVE-2015-1301: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.