New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
29 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2015-1291: Cross-origin bypass in DOM. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2015-1292: Cross-origin bypass in ServiceWorker.
Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  High CVE-2015-1293: Cross-origin bypass in DOM. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  High CVE-2015-1294: Use-after-free in Skia. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2015-1295: Use-after-free in Printing. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2015-1296: Character spoofing in omnibox. Credit to zcorpan.
-  Medium CVE-2015-1297: Permission scoping error in Webrequest. Credit to Alexander Kashev.
-  Medium CVE-2015-1298: URL validation error in extensions.
Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2015-1299: Use-after-free in Blink. Credit to taro.suzuki.dev.
-  Medium CVE-2015-1300: Information leak in Blink. Credit to cgvwzq.
-  CVE-2015-1301: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.