New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- fix for CVE-2015-3622 in bundled libtasn1 (bsc#929414)
- invalid read in octet string
- added gnutls-CVE-2015-3622.patch
- fix for GNUTLS-SA-2015-2 (bsc#929690)
- ServerKeyExchange signature issue
- added gnutls-GNUTLS-SA-2015-2.patch
SolutionUpdate the affected gnutls packages.