openSUSE Security Update : chromium (openSUSE-2015-449)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 84415
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionchromium was updated to 43.0.2357.130 to fix several security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-1266: Scheme validation error in WebUI
- CVE-2015-1268: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2015-1267: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2015-1269: Normalization error in HSTS/HPKP preload list
- boo#935022: Prevent Chromium from downloading a binary blob for speech recognition
Contains the following non-security changes :
- resolved browser font magnification/scaling issue.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a blank page would print
- Icons not displaying properly on Linux
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.