New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionThe OpenSSL team reports :
- Missing DHE man-in-the-middle protection (Logjam) (CVE-2015-4000)
- Malformed ECParameters causes infinite loop (CVE-2015-1788)
- Exploitable out-of-bounds read in X509_cmp_time (CVE-2015-1789)
- PKCS#7 crash with missing EnvelopedContent (CVE-2015-1790)
- CMS verify infinite loop with unknown hash function (CVE-2015-1792)
- Race condition handling NewSessionTicket (CVE-2015-1791)
- Invalid free in DTLS (CVE-2014-8176)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.