Google Chrome < 43.0.2357.124 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 84049
SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Windows host is prior to 43.0.2357.124. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities related to Adobe Flash :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists that allows an attacker to bypass the fix for CVE-2014-5333.
- An unspecified memory address randomization flaw exists on Windows 7 64-bit. (CVE-2015-3097)
- Multiple unspecified flaws exist that allow a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin-policy, resulting in the disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2015-3098, CVE-2015-3099, CVE-2015-3102)
- A remote code execution vulnerability exists due to an unspecified stack overflow flaw. (CVE-2015-3100)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3103, CVE-2015-3106, CVE-2015-3107)
- An integer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3104)
- A memory corruption flaw exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this flaw, via specially crafted flash content, to corrupt memory and execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified memory leak exists that allows an attacker to bypass the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) feature. (CVE-2015-3108)
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 43.0.2357.124 or later.