New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.3
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionOpenJDK was updated to 2.5.4 - OpenJDK 7u75 to fix security issues and bugs :
- Security fixes
- S8046656: Update protocol support
- S8047125, CVE-2015-0395: (ref) More phantom object references
- S8047130: Fewer escapes from escape analysis
- S8048035, CVE-2015-0400: Ensure proper proxy protocols
- S8049253: Better GC validation
- S8050807, CVE-2015-0383: Better performing performance data handling
- S8054367, CVE-2015-0412: More references for endpoints
- S8055304, CVE-2015-0407: More boxing for DirectoryComboBoxModel
- S8055309, CVE-2015-0408: RMI needs better transportation considerations
- S8055479: TLAB stability
- S8055489, CVE-2014-6585: Better substitution formats
- S8056264, CVE-2014-6587: Multicast support improvements
- S8056276, CVE-2014-6591: Fontmanager feature improvements
- S8057555, CVE-2014-6593: Less cryptic cipher suite management
- S8058982, CVE-2014-6601: Better verification of an exceptional invokespecial
- S8059485, CVE-2015-0410: Resolve parsing ambiguity
- S8061210, CVE-2014-3566: Issues in TLS
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_7_0-openjdk packages.