FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (d2bbcc01-4ec3-11e4-ab3f-00262d5ed8ee)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 78104
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
159 security fixes in this release, including 113 found using MemorySanitizer :
-  Critical CVE-2014-3188: A special thanks to Juri Aedla for a combination of V8 and IPC bugs that can lead to remote code execution outside of the sandbox.
-  High CVE-2014-3189: Out-of-bounds read in PDFium. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-3190: Use-after-free in Events. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-3191: Use-after-free in Rendering. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-3192: Use-after-free in DOM. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-3193: Type confusion in Session Management.
Credit to miaubiz.
-  High CVE-2014-3194: Use-after-free in Web Workers. Credit to Collin Payne.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3195: Information Leak in V8. Credit to Juri Aedla.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3196: Permissions bypass in Windows Sandbox. Credit to James Forshaw.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3197: Information Leak in XSS Auditor.
Credit to Takeshi Terada.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3198: Out-of-bounds read in PDFium. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Low CVE-2014-3199: Release Assert in V8 bindings. Credit to Collin Payne.
-  CVE-2014-3200: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives (Chrome 38).
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 3.28 branch (currently 22.214.171.124).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.