New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.5
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionjava-1_7_0-openjdk was updated to icedtea-2.3.7 (bnc#809386) :
- Security fixes
- S8007014, CVE-2013-0809: Improve image handling
- S8007675, CVE-2013-1493: Improve color conversion
- S8002344: Krb5LoginModule config class does not return proper KDC list from DNS
- S8004344: Fix a crash in ToolkitErrorHandler() in XlibWrapper.c
- S8006179: JSR292 MethodHandles lookup with interface using findVirtual()
- S8006882: Proxy generated classes in sun.proxy package breaks JMockit
- Bug fixes
- PR1303: Correct #ifdef to #if
- PR1340: Simplify the rhino class rewriter to avoid use of concurrency
- Revert 7017193 and add the missing free call, until a better fix is ready.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_7_0-openjdk packages.