openSUSE Security Update : wireshark (openSUSE-SU-2013:0494-1)
High Nessus Plugin ID 74930
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionwireshark was updated to 1.8.6 [bnc#807942]
+ vulnerabilities fixed :
- The TCP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-10 CVE-2013-2475
- The HART/IP dissectory could go into an infinite loop.
- The CSN.1 dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-12 CVE-2013-2477
- The MS-MMS dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-13 CVE-2013-2478
- The MPLS Echo dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The RTPS and RTPS2 dissectors could crash.
- The Mount dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-16 CVE-2013-2481
- The AMPQ dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The ACN dissector could attempt to divide by zero.
- The CIMD dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-19 CVE-2013-2484
- The FCSP dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The RELOAD dissector could go into an infinite loop.
wnpa-sec-2013-21 CVE-2013-2486 CVE-2013-2487
- The DTLS dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-22 CVE-2013-2488
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.