SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionwireshark was updated to 1.8.5 to fix bugs and security issues.
Vulnerabilities fixed :
- Infinite and large loops in the Bluetooth HCI, CSN.1, DCP-ETSI DOCSIS CM-STAUS, IEEE 802.3 Slow Protocols, MPLS, R3, RTPS, SDP, and SIP dissectors wnpa-sec-2013-01 CVE-2013-1572 CVE-2013-1573 CVE-2013-1574 CVE-2013-1575 CVE-2013-1576 CVE-2013-1577 CVE-2013-1578 CVE-2013-1579 CVE-2013-1580 CVE-2013-1581
- The CLNP dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-02 CVE-2013-1582
- The DTN dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-03 CVE-2013-1583 CVE-2013-1584
- The MS-MMC dissector (and possibly others) could crash wnpa-sec-2013-04 CVE-2013-1585
- The DTLS dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-05 CVE-2013-1586
- The ROHC dissector could crash wnpa-sec-2013-06 CVE-2013-1587
- The DCP-ETSI dissector could corrupt memory wnpa-sec-2013-07 CVE-2013-1588
- The Wireshark dissection engine could crash wnpa-sec-2013-08 CVE-2013-1589
- The NTLMSSP dissector could overflow a buffer wnpa-sec-2013-09 CVE-2013-1590
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.