New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 25.0.1343
- Security Fixes (bnc#791234 and bnc#792154) :
- CVE-2012-5131: Corrupt rendering in the Apple OSX driver for Intel GPUs
- CVE-2012-5133: Use-after-free in SVG filters.
- CVE-2012-5130: Out-of-bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2012-5132: Browser crash with chunked encoding
- CVE-2012-5134: Buffer underflow in libxml.
- CVE-2012-5135: Use-after-free with printing.
- CVE-2012-5136: Bad cast in input element handling.
- CVE-2012-5138: Incorrect file path handling
- CVE-2012-5137: Use-after-free in media source handling
- Correct build so that proprietary codecs can be used when the chromium-ffmpeg package is installed
- Update to 25.0.1335
- (gtk) Fixed <input> selection renders white text on white background in apps. (Issue: 158422)
- Fixed translate infobar button to show selected language. (Issue: 155350)
- Fixed broken Arabic language. (Issue: 158978)
- Fixed pre-rendering if the preference is disabled at start up. (Issue: 159393)
- No further indications in the ChangeLog
- Updated V8 - 184.108.40.206
- Bookmarks are now searched by their title while typing into the omnibox with matching bookmarks being shown in the autocomplete suggestions pop-down list. Matching is done by prefix.
- Fixed chromium issues 155871, 154173, 155133.
- Removed patch chomium-ffmpeg-no-pkgconfig.patch
- Building now internal libffmpegsumo.so based on the standard chromium ffmpeg codecs
- Add a configuration file (/etc/default/chromium) where we can indicate flags for the chromium-browser.
- add explicit buildrequire on libbz2-devel
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.