SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionWireshark was updated to 1.8.2 :
- The DCP ETSI dissector could trigger a zero division.
- The MongoDB dissector could go into a large loop.
- The XTP dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The ERF dissector could overflow a buffer.
(wnpa-sec-2012-16 CVE-2012-4294 CVE-2012-4295)
- The AFP dissector could go into a large loop.
- The RTPS2 dissector could overflow a buffer.
- The GSM RLC MAC dissector could overflow a buffer.
- The CIP dissector could exhaust system memory.
- The STUN dissector could crash. (wnpa-sec-2012-21 CVE-2012-4292)
- The EtherCAT Mailbox dissector could abort.
- The CTDB dissector could go into a large loop.
- The pcap-ng file parser could trigger a zero division.
- The Ixia IxVeriWave file parser could overflow a buffer.
(wnpa-sec-2012-25 CVE-2012-4298) Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.