New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, xulrunner, seamonkey 15.0 update (bnc#777588)
- MFSA 2012-57/CVE-2012-1970 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2012-58/CVE-2012-1972/CVE-2012-1973/CVE-2012-1974/CVE-20 12-1975 CVE-2012-1976/CVE-2012-3956/CVE-2012-3957/CVE-2012-3958/ CVE-2012-3959 CVE-2012-3960/CVE-2012-3961/CVE-2012-3962/CVE-2012-3963/ CVE-2012-3964 Use-after-free issues found using Address Sanitizer
- MFSA 2012-59/CVE-2012-1956 (bmo#756719) Location object can be shadowed using Object.defineProperty
- MFSA 2012-60/CVE-2012-3965 (bmo#769108) Escalation of privilege through about:newtab
- MFSA 2012-61/CVE-2012-3966 (bmo#775794, bmo#775793) Memory corruption with bitmap format images with negative height
- MFSA 2012-62/CVE-2012-3967/CVE-2012-3968 WebGL use-after-free and memory corruption
- MFSA 2012-63/CVE-2012-3969/CVE-2012-3970 SVG buffer overflow and use-after-free issues
- MFSA 2012-64/CVE-2012-3971 Graphite 2 memory corruption
- MFSA 2012-65/CVE-2012-3972 (bmo#746855) Out-of-bounds read in format-number in XSLT
- MFSA 2012-66/CVE-2012-3973 (bmo#757128) HTTPMonitor extension allows for remote debugging without explicit activation
- MFSA 2012-68/CVE-2012-3975 (bmo#770684) DOMParser loads linked resources in extensions when parsing text/html
- MFSA 2012-69/CVE-2012-3976 (bmo#768568) Incorrect site SSL certificate data display
- MFSA 2012-70/CVE-2012-3978 (bmo#770429) Location object security checks bypassed by chrome code
- MFSA 2012-72/CVE-2012-3980 (bmo#771859) Web console eval capable of executing chrome-privileged code
- fix HTML5 video crash with GStreamer enabled (bmo#761030)
- GStreamer is only used for MP4 (no WebM, OGG)
- updated filelist
- moved browser specific preferences to correct location
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.