openSUSE Security Update : wireshark (openSUSE-SU-2012:1035-1)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 74720
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionwireshark was updated to 1.4.15
- The DCP ETSI dissector could trigger a zero division.
- The XTP dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The AFP dissector could go into a large loop.
- The RTPS2 dissector could overflow a buffer.
- The CIP dissector could exhaust system memory.
- The STUN dissector could crash. (wnpa-sec-2012-21 CVE-2012-4292)
- The EtherCAT Mailbox dissector could abort.
- The CTDB dissector could go into a large loop.
Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.