New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionwireshark was updated to 1.4.15
- The DCP ETSI dissector could trigger a zero division.
- The XTP dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The AFP dissector could go into a large loop.
- The RTPS2 dissector could overflow a buffer.
- The CIP dissector could exhaust system memory.
- The STUN dissector could crash. (wnpa-sec-2012-21 CVE-2012-4292)
- The EtherCAT Mailbox dissector could abort.
- The CTDB dissector could go into a large loop.
Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.