New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium update to 21.0.1145
- Fixed several issues around audio not playing with videos
- Crash Fixes
- Improvements to trackpad on Cr-48
- Security Fixes (bnc#762481)
- CVE-2011-3083: Browser crash with video + FTP
- CVE-2011-3084: Load links from internal pages in their own process.
- CVE-2011-3085: UI corruption with long autofilled values
- CVE-2011-3086: Use-after-free with style element.
- CVE-2011-3087: Incorrect window navigation
- CVE-2011-3088: Out-of-bounds read in hairline drawing
- CVE-2011-3089: Use-after-free in table handling.
- CVE-2011-3090: Race condition with workers.
- CVE-2011-3091: Use-after-free with indexed DB
- CVE-2011-3092: Invalid write in v8 regex
- CVE-2011-3093: Out-of-bounds read in glyph handling
- CVE-2011-3094: Out-of-bounds read in Tibetan handling
- CVE-2011-3095: Out-of-bounds write in OGG container.
- CVE-2011-3096: Use-after-free in GTK omnibox handling.
- CVE-2011-3098: Bad search path for Windows Media Player plug-in
- CVE-2011-3100: Out-of-bounds read drawing dash paths.
- CVE-2011-3101: Work around Linux Nvidia driver bug
- CVE-2011-3102: Off-by-one out-of-bounds write in libxml.
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium / v8 packages.