openSUSE Security Update : chromium / v8 (openSUSE-SU-2012:0656-1)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 74634
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium update to 21.0.1145
- Fixed several issues around audio not playing with videos
- Crash Fixes
- Improvements to trackpad on Cr-48
- Security Fixes (bnc#762481)
- CVE-2011-3083: Browser crash with video + FTP
- CVE-2011-3084: Load links from internal pages in their own process.
- CVE-2011-3085: UI corruption with long autofilled values
- CVE-2011-3086: Use-after-free with style element.
- CVE-2011-3087: Incorrect window navigation
- CVE-2011-3088: Out-of-bounds read in hairline drawing
- CVE-2011-3089: Use-after-free in table handling.
- CVE-2011-3090: Race condition with workers.
- CVE-2011-3091: Use-after-free with indexed DB
- CVE-2011-3092: Invalid write in v8 regex
- CVE-2011-3093: Out-of-bounds read in glyph handling
- CVE-2011-3094: Out-of-bounds read in Tibetan handling
- CVE-2011-3095: Out-of-bounds write in OGG container.
- CVE-2011-3096: Use-after-free in GTK omnibox handling.
- CVE-2011-3098: Bad search path for Windows Media Player plug-in
- CVE-2011-3100: Out-of-bounds read drawing dash paths.
- CVE-2011-3101: Work around Linux Nvidia driver bug
- CVE-2011-3102: Off-by-one out-of-bounds write in libxml.
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium / v8 packages.