SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- Update to 19.0.1079 Security Fixes (bnc#754456) :
- High CVE-2011-3050: Use-after-free with first-letter handling
- High CVE-2011-3045: libpng integer issue from upstream
- High CVE-2011-3051: Use-after-free in CSS cross-fade handling
- High CVE-2011-3052: Memory corruption in WebGL canvas handling
- High CVE-2011-3053: Use-after-free in block splitting
- Low CVE-2011-3054: Apply additional isolations to webui privileges
- Low CVE-2011-3055: Prompt in the browser native UI for unpacked extension installation
- High CVE-2011-3056: Cross-origin violation with “magic iframe”.
- Low CVE-2011-3049: Extension web request API can interfere with system requests Other Fixes :
- The short-cut key for caps lock (Shift + Search) is disabled when an accessibility screen reader is enabled
- Fixes an issue with files not being displayed in File Manager when some file names contain UTF-8 characters (generally accented characters)
- Fixed dialog boxes in settings. (Issue: 118031)
- Fixed flash videos turning white on mac when running with
- Change to look for correctly sized favicon when multiple images are provided. (Issue: 118275)
- Fixed issues - 116044, 117470, 117068, 117668, 118620
- Update to 19.0.1077
- Update to 19.0.1074
- Build Chromium on openSUSE > 12.1 with the gold linker
- Fix build issues with GCC 4.7
- Update to 19.0.1071
- Several fixes and improvements in the new Settings, Extensions, and Help pages.
- Fixed the flashing when switched between composited and non-composited mode. [Issue: 116603]
- Fixed stability issues 116913, 117217, 117347, 117081
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium / v8 packages.