New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
31 vulnerabilities fixed in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-1716: UXSS in V8. Credit to Anonymous.
-  High CVE-2014-1717: OOB access in V8. Credit to Anonymous.
-  High CVE-2014-1718: Integer overflow in compositor. Credit to Aaron Staple.
-  High CVE-2014-1719: Use-after-free in web workers. Credit to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2014-1720: Use-after-free in DOM. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-1721: Memory corruption in V8. Credit to Christian Holler.
-  High CVE-2014-1722: Use-after-free in rendering. Credit to miaubiz.
-  High CVE-2014-1723: Url confusion with RTL characters.
Credit to George McBay.
-  High CVE-2014-1724: Use-after-free in speech. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1725: OOB read with window property. Credit to Anonymous
-  Medium CVE-2014-1726: Local cross-origin bypass. Credit to Jann Horn.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1727: Use-after-free in forms. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  CVE-2014-1728: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- [345820, 347262, 348319, 350863, 352982, 355586, 358059] CVE-2014-1729: Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed in version 22.214.171.124.
SolutionUpdate the affected package.