FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (ae651a4b-0a42-11e3-ba52-00262d5ed8ee)
High Nessus Plugin ID 69437
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
25 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2013-2900: Incomplete path sanitization in file handling. Credit to Krystian Bigaj.
-  Low CVE-2013-2905: Information leak via overly broad permissions on shared memory files. Credit to Christian Jaeger.
-  High CVE-2013-2901: Integer overflow in ANGLE. Credit to Alex Chapman.
-  High CVE-2013-2902: Use after free in XSLT. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2013-2903: Use after free in media element. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2013-2904: Use after free in document parsing.
Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  CVE-2013-2887: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives (Chrome 29).
SolutionUpdate the affected package.