New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.6
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by several vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Apple Safari installed on the remote Mac OS X host is earlier than 6.0. It is, therefore, potentially affected by several issues :
- An unspecified cross-site scripting issue exists.
- An error in the handling of 'feed://' URLs can allow local files to be disclosed to remote servers.
- Password input elements are auto completed even when a webpage specifically forbids it. (CVE-2012-0680)
- A cross-site scripting issue exists due to improper handling of the HTTP 'Content-Disposition' header value of 'attachment'. (CVE-2011-3426)
- Numerous issues exist in WebKit. (CVE-2011-2845, CVE-2011-3016, CVE-2011-3021, CVE-2011-3027, CVE-2011-3032, CVE-2011-3034, CVE-2011-3035, CVE-2011-3036, CVE-2011-3037, CVE-2011-3038, CVE-2011-3039, CVE-2011-3040, CVE-2011-3041, CVE-2011-3042, CVE-2011-3043, CVE-2011-3044, CVE-2011-3050, CVE-2011-3053, CVE-2011-3059, CVE-2011-3060, CVE-2011-3064, CVE-2011-3067, CVE-2011-3068, CVE-2011-3069, CVE-2011-3071, CVE-2011-3073, CVE-2011-3074, CVE-2011-3075, CVE-2011-3076, CVE-2011-3078, CVE-2011-3081, CVE-2011-3086, CVE-2011-3089, CVE-2011-3090, CVE-2011-3913, CVE-2011-3924, CVE-2011-3926, CVE-2011-3958, CVE-2011-3966, CVE-2011-3968, CVE-2011-3969, CVE-2011-3971, CVE-2012-0682, CVE-2012-0683, CVE-2012-1520, CVE-2012-1521, CVE-2012-2815, CVE-2012-3589, CVE-2012-3590, CVE-2012-3591, CVE-2012-3592, CVE-2012-3593, CVE-2012-3594, CVE-2012-3595, CVE-2012-3596, CVE-2012-3597, CVE-2012-3599, CVE-2012-3600, CVE-2012-3603, CVE-2012-3604, CVE-2012-3605, CVE-2012-3608, CVE-2012-3609, CVE-2012-3610, CVE-2012-3611, CVE-2012-3615, CVE-2012-3618, CVE-2012-3620, CVE-2012-3625, CVE-2012-3626, CVE-2012-3627, CVE-2012-3628, CVE-2012-3629, CVE-2012-3630, CVE-2012-3631, CVE-2012-3633, CVE-2012-3634, CVE-2012-3635, CVE-2012-3636, CVE-2012-3637, CVE-2012-3638, CVE-2012-3639, CVE-2012-3640, CVE-2012-3641, CVE-2012-3642, CVE-2012-3644, CVE-2012-3645, CVE-2012-3646, CVE-2012-3650, CVE-2012-3653, CVE-2012-3655, CVE-2012-3656, CVE-2012-3661, CVE-2012-3663, CVE-2012-3664, CVE-2012-3665, CVE-2012-3666, CVE-2012-3667, CVE-2012-3668, CVE-2012-3669, CVE-2012-3670, CVE-2012-3674, CVE-2012-3678, CVE-2012-3679, CVE-2012-3680, CVE-2012-3681, CVE-2012-3682, CVE-2012-3683, CVE-2012-3686, CVE-2012-3689, CVE-2012-3690, CVE-2012-3691, CVE-2012-3693, CVE-2012-3694, CVE-2012-3695, CVE-2012-3696, CVE-2012-3697)
SolutionUpgrade to Apple Safari 6.0 or later.