New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.7
SynopsisThe remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to the web server's banner, the version of HP System Management Homepage (SMH) hosted on the remote host is earlier than 7.0. As such, it is reportedly affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An error exists in the 'generate-id' function in the bundled libxslt library that can allow disclosure of heap memory addresses. (CVE-2011-0195)
- An unspecified input validation error exists and can allow cross-site request forgery attacks. (CVE-2011-3846)
- Unspecified errors can allow attackers to carry out denial of service attacks via unspecified vectors.
- The bundled version of PHP contains multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2010-3436, CVE-2010-4409, CVE-2010-4645, CVE-2011-1148, CVE-2011-1153, CVE-2011-1464, CVE-2011-1467, CVE-2011-1468, CVE-2011-1470, CVE-2011-1471, CVE-2011-1938, CVE-2011-2202, CVE-2011-2483, CVE-2011-3182, CVE-2011-3189, CVE-2011-3267, CVE-2011-3268)
- The bundled version of Apache contains multiple vulnerabilities. (CVE-2010-1452, CVE-2010-1623, CVE-2010-2068, CVE-2010-2791, CVE-2011-0419, CVE-2011-1928, CVE-2011-3192, CVE-2011-3348, CVE-2011-3368, CVE-2011-3639)
- OpenSSL libraries are contained in several of the bundled components and contain multiple vulnerabilities.
(CVE-2011-0014, CVE-2011-1468, CVE-2011-1945, CVE-2011-3207,CVE-2011-3210)
- Curl libraries are contained in several of the bundled components and contain multiple vulnerabilities.
(CVE-2009-0037, CVE-2010-0734, CVE-2011-2192)
SolutionUpgrade to HP System Management Homepage 7.0 or later.