New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 18.0.1025.151 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read issue exists related to 'Skia' clipping. (CVE-2011-3066)
- An error exists related to cross-origin iframe replacement. (CVE-2011-3067)
- A cross-origin violation error exists related to pop-up windows. (CVE-2011-3072)
- A read-after-free error exists related to script binding. (CVE-2011-3077)
- The bundled Adobe Flash Player is vulnerable to several memory corruption issues that can lead to arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 18.0.1025.151 or later.