Google Chrome < 18.0.1025.151 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 58644
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 18.0.1025.151 and is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out-of-bounds read issue exists related to 'Skia' clipping. (CVE-2011-3066)
- An error exists related to cross-origin iframe replacement. (CVE-2011-3067)
- A cross-origin violation error exists related to pop-up windows. (CVE-2011-3072)
- A read-after-free error exists related to script binding. (CVE-2011-3077)
- The bundled Adobe Flash Player is vulnerable to several memory corruption issues that can lead to arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 18.0.1025.151 or later.