New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.4
SynopsisThe version of Adobe Acrobat on the remote Windows host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe Acrobat installed on the remote host is earlier than 10.1.1 / 9.4.6 / 8.3.1. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified error exists that can allow an attacker to bypass security leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2431)
- Several errors exist that allow buffer overflows leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2432, CVE-2011-2435)
- Several errors exist that allow heap overflows leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2433, CVE-2011-2434, CVE-2011-2436, CVE-2011-2437)
- Several errors exist that allow stack overflows leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2438)
- An error exists that can allow memory leaks leading to code execution. (CVE-2011-2439)
- A use-after-free error exists that can allow code exection. (CVE-2011-2440)
- Several errors exist in the 'CoolType.dll' library that can allow stack overflows leading to code execution.
- A logic error exists that can lead to code execution.
- Multiple issues exist as noted in APSB11-21, a security update for Adobe Flash Player. (CVE-2011-2130, CVE-2011-2134, CVE-2011-2135, CVE-2011-2136, CVE-2011-2137, CVE-2011-2138, CVE-2011-2139, CVE-2011-2140, CVE-2011-2414, CVE-2011-2415, CVE-2011-2416, CVE-2011-2417, CVE-2011-2425, CVE-2011-2424)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Acrobat 8.3.1 / 9.4.6 / 10.1.1 or later.